How to post

If you would like to be added as an author to this blog so you can contribute Emergency Preparedness and Food Storage information, email me: Shaylabear@aol.com Feel free to pass this site around to anyone you think may find this a helpful resource.

When posting, make sure you use descriptive labels so it is easy for others to find your info. If I posted an article about what to put in a 72 hr kit for each member of your family, and what you should have in your car including a first aid kit, as well as how often you should rotate the items in your kits, I may label it as: 72 hour kit, Car kits, First Aid kits, Rotation. Try to use labels that have already been created, as in: Food Storage Cooking verses making a new label: Cooking with Food Storage, unless it isn't a completely accurate title for your info.

Don't forget to post questions you have or info you're looking for.

I'm not sure how multiple authors work, or if you guy can change the pages elements (someone let me know), but if you can, feel free to add links to other helpful websites to the link element on the left. If not, just post the link anyway and I can add it.

If you have any suggestions on what I can change or add to make this site better or more user friendly, email me:
Shaylabear@aol.com

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

15 week storage challenge


This is the chart that Shel passed on. Click on the picture to see it larger and print it out. I carry mine in my purse with me so I always have it handy when I am at the store.

No comments: